Friday, February 28, 2014

Strawberry Protein Cheesecake


This Simple little combo brings together a Tablespoon of Sugar Free Cheesecake Pudding, a Half Cup Vanilla Greek Yogurt, 2 Tablespoons Almond Milk ( I use the 30 cal/cup ), and a dash of Cinnamon and Vanilla~ Stir and top with diced Strawberries. Perfect for an afternoon or after dinner snack without the guilt  ;)  PS  I tried the Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt and it didn't give it much flavor, it needed the Vanilla Greek Yogurt for better flavor, and of course a packet of Stevia is an option as well~ Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great postjogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete