Thursday, April 24, 2014

Caramelized Pineapple with Toasted Coconut Greek Yogurt


     This is so healthy and delicious you will feel like you are doing something naughty !!!  It really should be put in the dessert category for its decadent nature!!!  I just love adding heat to fruit and letting their own natural sugars caramelize, then adding the warm sugary fruit to yogurt makes me want to do back flips !!!  All this heaven can be eaten for 137 calories, 19.5g carbs, and 12g protein. My dutiful daughter, Chelsea, helped me experiment with 3 types of yogurt and we both felt the Dannon Greek Light&Fit Toasted Coconut was the best, although all were good.  Do a test trial and let me know what you think !!! ;)

Ingredients~
1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil
Butter Pam
1/2 cup chopped Pineapple
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla
1 packet of Stevia
Dannon Greek Light&Fit Toasted Coconut yogurt, 5.3oz

     Spray skillet with Butter Pam and melt coconut oil til hot, add chopped pineapple, stevia, cinnamon and vanilla~ cook til browned and syrupy.  When browned and caramelized, pour over Toasted Coconut Greek Yogurt.  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I am not therefore ' consider every little thing the following, but you do offer a important information with this make a difference. I'll instruct me personally plus revisit at a later date.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete