Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bananas Foster Greek Yogurt


     I can't believe how amazing this turned out !!!  AND, I found these darling mini bananas at Walmart, they were so adorable I just had to give them a try !!!  Also, they are the right amount for a nice single serving to keep the calories and carbs in check.   You will want to have this once a day and twice on Tuesdays !!!  Not only is this decadent tasting, it only has 137.5 calories, 18g carbs and 12.5g protein.  Thanks to my friend Holly for sharing this inspiration!  I love when things turn out so nicely !!!  Try this SOON !!!  ;)

Ingredients~
1 mini banana ( about 1.5oz peeled=37.5 calories )
1/2 teaspoon coconut oil
1 packet stevia
Dannon Greek Ligh&Fit Banana Cream yogurt 5.3oz
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Spray Butter
Dash Pam Butter

    Slice mini banana and mix with stevia packet in baggie til well coated.   Melt coconut oil in hot skillet that has been sprayed with Pam Butter flavor and lay sliced banana in hot oil til crisped light brown and flip over and crisp on other side til done, sprinkle with cinnamon and spray butter.  Pour over Banana Greek Yogurt and Enjoy the heck outta this !!!  ;)

    

1 comment:

  1. Hi I found your site by mistake when i was searching yahoo for this acne issue, I must say your site is really helpful I also love the design, its amazing!.
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete