Sunday, April 13, 2014

Lemon Strawberry Danish Quest Bar









     When I was surfing around on the Quest Nutrition website, I came across a similar recipe and so I thought I would try this baby out !!!  Not too shabby !!!  I love lemon and berries together, they are the perfect combo!!!  All this for 195 calories, 7g carbs, and 22g protein.  ;)

Ingredients~
1 lemon Quest Bar
1 Tablespoon Lowfat Cottage cheese, pressed to remove any excess liquid
1/2 cup diced fresh strawberries
Dash lemon juice
Dash Stevia
Dash Cinnamon

     Microwave Quest Bar for 15 seconds and pat into large rectangle on Silpat lined cookie sheet. Mix cottage cheese, stevia, lemon juice and cinnamon to desired taste.  Spread cottage cheese down middle of rectangle and top with half of strawberries.  Put small slits down each side of rectangle and fold to meet each other in middle.  Bake at 400 for 6 minutes and top with other half of strawberries.  Enjoy  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment