Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Grilled Cheeseburger Salad






     Never know what to do with your left over Grilled Cheeseburgers!?  Whelp, as I have said before, my younger sisters are the real cooks of the family!  And tonight, as I lift my fork to my mouth, I feel so lucky that my parents didn't stop after two.  My youngest sister, Mary Elizabeth, gave me the best idea with what to do with left over Grilled Cheeseburgers.... make a SALAD!  At first I was like,...huh!?  And then, I was like...ohhhh!!!  And it turned out absolutely fabulous!  I'm not sure if the Cheeseburger was better or the Salad was better... All I know is the next time you make Grilled Cheeseburgers, I suggest you make extra so you can have this concoction the next day!  ;)

Ingredients~
1 teaspoon Mustard
1 Tablespoon Dill Pickle Juice
Bed of Salad Greens, such as Romaine, Kale, Spinach Leaves, Cilantro, Carrots, Peppers.
Half leftover Grilled Cheeseburger
Chopped Avocado
Chopped Roma Tomato or Cherry Tomato
Diced Dill Pickle
1 Tablespoon Ketchup
Sliced/Diced Green Onion or Purple Onion
Salt and Pepper to taste

     Mix Mustard and Pickle juice, set aside.  Top bed of mixed Salad Greens with crumbled and heated Grilled Cheeseburger.  Then add Avocado, Tomato, and Pickle.  Top with Mustard Dressing and Ketchup, then finish with Onion. Salt and Pepper to taste.  Enjoy  ;)

    

1 comment:

  1. I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! I definately enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!!!
    jogos friv gratis 2019
    Jogos 2019
    jogos friv

    ReplyDelete