Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Teriyaki Salmon with Sugar Snap Pasta







     On Sunday I beg the Hubs to grill up a full array of meats that I can use in recipes during the week !!!  Just LOVE the grilled meats in my dishes !!!  Todays creation was no exception!  I threw together this lunch pulling in what I had on hand and it came together beautifully!  This easy breezy salad is 383 calories, 43g carbs, and 32g protein.  I don't usually eat pasta, but when I do I make sure to enjoy it ... AND, I pick a whole wheat high fiber option, ... and stick to a 2oz serving!   :)

Ingredients~
3oz Grilled Salmon
1 Tablespoon Teriyaki ( another big key in health is portion control, and 1 Tablespoon is plenty)
1 1/3 fresh Sugar Snap Peas
2oz Whole Wheat High Fiber Pasta

     Put Sugar Snap Peas in bowl with 1-2 Tablespoons water and cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 2 minutes, drain. Cook 2oz pasta according to directions, ( 2oz dry should yield 1 cup cooked), drain and put in salad bowl.  Top with Peas, Salmon and end with Teriyaki Sauce.  Enjoy  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment