Saturday, March 8, 2014

Blueberry Greek Pancakes


     Have you ever found a line of products that you just love and can't live with out !!!???  That's how I feel about the Dannon Greek Light&Fit Yogurts !!!  They are GREAT in Protein Shakes, and also the perfect addition to a Protein Pancake!  Win/Win  I thought I would give this idea a whirl with the flavored yogurts and see what the experiment produced!  My husband was quite pleased with the end result and gave me two thumbs up, ... after he sat the fork down ...  ;)  Take a walk on the wild side and do some experimenting of your own with the other Greek Yogurt Flavors and see what you come up with ! I want to try out a Lemon, Strawberry and Banana~ the possibilities are endless !!!  If you try a great combo, please let me know, I would love to hear about it !!! 

Ingredients:
1 Greek Dannon Light& Fit Blueberry Yogurt ( 5.3 oz)
2 Tablespoons Ground Flax Seed
1/4 Cup Instant Oatmeal
1/4 Liquid Egg Whites
Dash Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla

     Blend all Ingredients in Magic Bullet til well blended, and fry in Pam coated Skillet til lightly browned on each side.

Toppings:
     I decided to try two different toppings with Blueberries, so I split the batter in half and made two pancakes to do a taste test.  One pancake I sprayed with Spray Butter and one packet of Stevia and top with fresh Blueberries.  The other pancake I topped with a half tablespoon peanut butter and sprinkled with fresh blueberries.  Both were great, so its just a personal preference.  I would love to hear your feedback on what toppings you like best !!!  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete