Thursday, March 13, 2014

Carmel Macchiato Crepe with Bananas and Chocolate Chips



     Have I mentioned how much in love I am with the new Dannon Greek Light & Fit Yogurts !!!???  They knock my socks off !!!!  Just when I thought life couldn't get any better I discovered a new flavor, CARMEL MACCHIATO !!!!  WWWWHHHHAAAA .....!!!!????
Its true and its just as wonderful as it sounds, maybe even better !!! Not to mention these have only 80 calories and about 12-13 grams of protein.  The wheels started turning of all the creation possibilities, I just knew Mr Macchiato and I were going to make beautiful music together! My first experiment was with a Crepe that my husband was willing to sample for me after dinner, what a guy ... he's always thinking of others !!!  ( actually that's quite true about my hubby, he does always think of others first and I'm a very lucky girl ). I got the two thumbs up sign after consumption, and this is one I will remember and make often, ... and I hope you will too  ;)

Ingredients:
1 Greek Dannon Light&Fit Carmel Macchiato Yogurt
1/4 Cup Instant Oats
1/4 Cup Liquid Egg Whites
2 Tablespoons Ground Flax Seed
Dash Cinnamon
Dash of Paige's Handcrafted Vanilla
1/4 teaspoon decaf coffee granules
2-3 Tablespoons diced Banana
1 Tablespoon Chocolate Chips ( I use either Sugar Free Chocolate Chips or Grain Sweetened Vegan Carob Chips, but feel free to use what you prefer)
Strawberry for garnish, optional
Spray Cool Whip for garnish, optional

     In your Magic Bullet, grind Oats, Eggs, Yogurt, Flax, Vanilla, De-Caf Coffee, and Cinnamon. Divide Batter in two, and cook first batch in Pam Sprayed Skillet. Flip after golden brown and add half of Banana and half of Chocolate Chips.  Fold in half and serve, repeat with remaining batter. Since this makes two, one can be for you and one can be for your Sweetheart! Top with Strawberry and Spray Whip if desired.  Enjoy the heck outta this, guilt free  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.jogos friv online
    Jogos live
    jogos friv 4 school

    ReplyDelete