Saturday, March 1, 2014

Sweet Potato Protein Bars



     My friend Kalene, who owns GoTime Training in Wichita, shares the same love of food that I do~ so its no surprise that I am always following her recipes closely !!!  She makes the best stuff and I got this idea from her with a few twists of my own, and the end result is super fantastic, ... if I do say so myself !!!

2-2 1/2 cups mashed baked Sweet Potato
2 eggs
3/4 Cup Egg Whites
2 oversized scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder
1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
Homemade Vanilla to taste
1 teaspoon Baking Powder

     Blend all together and Bake in Pam sprayed 9 X 9 pan at 375 for 25 minutes.  Enjoy  ;)

1 comment:

  1. This is exceptionally instructive substance and composed well for a change. It's pleasant to see that a few individuals still see how to compose a quality post!jogos friv gratis
    Jogos online
    jogos 4 school

    ReplyDelete