Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Raw Blueberry Maple Brownies















     Are you ready to get your freak on in the kitchen!!!???  If so, you will love playing and experimenting with Raw Cooking.  This is completely new for me, and an area I have been interested in for a while, and look forward to exploring a bit more.  The inspiration for this is from Fragrant Vanilla Cake, Amy is a GENIUS !!!  You simply must check her Facebook page out if you have any interest at all in Raw Cooking.  She is coming out with a book, and this girls talent is out of this world crazy good !!!  So, the first few bites were a bit weird for me, but then it grew on me, and I'm starting to think I like it!  It's definitely different than Duncan Hines, and more of an acquired taste for a refined palate.  There are so many options with this, so don't let your first go round determine your passion, give a few recipes a try and then decide.  I will try and do a few more to play with, and hope you will join me on the Merry Go Round !!!   Cheers ;)

Ingredients~
1 1/4 cup Coconut Flour ( I just added 1 1/4 cup shredded Coconut and ground my own flour, home made is preferred)
1/2 cup plus 2 Tablespoons ground Flax Seed
1/3 cup Dates
1/8th teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
1 teaspoon Maple Vanilla extract
1 cup Blueberries
1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
Dash Cinnamon
1/2 cup Blueberries
1/4 cup Grain Sweetened Organic Carob Chips
2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
2 Tablespoons Grain Sweetened Organic Carob Chips

     Blend in food processor, Coconut, Flax Seed, Dates and Salt and process til the Dates are very finely chopped and well combined.  Add Vanilla, Maple Extract,cup of Blueberries, Cocoa Powder, and Cinnamon and process til smooth like dough. Mix in the extra 1/2 cup Blueberries and 1/4 cup Carob Chips by kneading it by hand.  Pat into 8 X 8 pan and chill.  Meanwhile, put Coconut Oil and last 2 Tablespoons Carob Chips in microwave for 30 seconds til melted, and stir to combine.  Cool slightly and pour on top of Brownies and chill in Fridge til set up and hardened.  Serve and Enjoy !!!  Store in Fridge  ;)


1 comment:

  1. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious. I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions. very curious..
    friv jogos online
    jogos online 2019
    friv jogos 4 school online

    ReplyDelete