Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Zucchini Protein Pancakes












     Can I just say that sometimes I even shock my own self !!!  I mean, these pancakes I came up with today made me stand still in my tracks and enjoy every single morsel !!!  So tender, so filled with flavor, so richly comforting !!!  And just wait til you hear the Macros for the entire batch  (with out the berries, and good enough to eat naked ... the pancakes, I mean)~ 245.5 calories, 11.85g carbs, and 31.4g protein!!!  This was truly something I could eat every morning, and especially perfect for St Patrick's Day with the mild green color !!!  ;)

Ingredients~
4oz Zucchini, diced
2 Tablespoons Oats
1/4 cup Egg Whites
1/4 cup low fat Cottage Cheese
2 Tablespoons ground Flax Seed
1/2 scoop Vanilla 100% Whey Isolate Isothority Protein Powder
1 packet Truvia
Dash Cinnamon, to taste
Dash Vanilla, to taste
2-3 Strawberries for topping, if desired
Small handful of Blueberries for topping, if desired


     Place all ingredients into Magic Bullet and blend thoroughly.  Spray non stick skillet with Butter Pam and make 8 small pancakes on hot skillet, flip after golden brown to cook each side.  When finished, stack on plate and top with Berries if desired.  Enjoy  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment